Question by Mike: After the iphone has been jailbreaked?
I live in Japan and I have an iphone through Softbank. I’m now in the states for christmas… I used blackrain to unlock my 3GS, and I think its unlocked, Ive added a few apps from cydia. Anyways how do I continue using my phone while I’m here in the states. Do I just go buy another sim card and stick it in?? Do I need to add another app? Change any settings?? I’m very new at this so please help!!

Best answer:

Answer by John
you need a new sim card.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Categories: Prepaid Legal Q & A

Leave a Reply