Question by Peter P: government subzidized apartments?
can the rent go up on government subsidized apartments without warning or any reason? i used to pay $ 300 per month now i have to pay $ 750 a month. Can they do that?

Best answer:

Answer by Donna M
If someone moved in with you and are working, YES!!!
If you were working for cash and they found out, YES!!!
#1 is the big thing. People living in Gov’t housing, and then get a b/f or g/f and they stay more than 1/2 the month with you, oh yes, it will come back to bite ya.
If you are having a serious problem and none of these factors weigh in? You might want to check into prepaid legal services. My brother sells it and it cost as little as 7.95 a month. So, anyone can really afford it. Then they take care of it and you don’t worry anymore. If seriously interested, email me and I’ll put you in contact with my brother.

Give your answer to this question below!

Categories: Prepaid Legal Q & A

Leave a Reply