Question by : How can I get a ticket removed from my CDL record?
I got a ticket a little over two years ago in Virginia for reckless driving. The police officer said I was going 89 even tho my truck was governed to just 70. How can I get this removed from my record so I can gain employment? I live here in Texas but got the ticket in Virginia while OTR…

Best answer:

Answer by DEE W
Get a lawyer. There are lawyers and prepaid legal services that do that. After three years that some companies forget that.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Categories: Prepaid Legal Q & A

Leave a Reply