Question by victory is mine: seeking free legal advice. The NKY bar offers no pro bono lawyers. Where can I get the advice I need?
I live in Kentucky and a decision was made last Friday reguarding custody that I need to appeal but I cannot afford a lawyer. I am happy to do footwork and paperwork myself but I don’t know what and by when?

Best answer:

Answer by John K
Contact Legal Aid or Legal Services of Kentucky.

Give your answer to this question below!

Categories: Prepaid Legal

Leave a Reply