Question by ? F@$ H!0N ?: Where can I find a GOOD lawyer that will help me sue a company that is in Connecticut??
The company also has a buisness in the place I live. (Same State)

Best answer:

Answer by Shibi
Contact the Connecticut Bar Association for a referral. If you want to be sure that the attorney is “good” — ask around your area for others who have attorneys who have had positive experiences with them.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Categories: Prepaid Legal Q & A

Leave a Reply